Emma is working on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Please call for an appointment (0765442332).
- 60 minutes: CHF 120
- 90 minutes: CHF 170
If you need a gift for a friend or loved one … why don’t you buy a gift voucher? Contact me for details.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please contact me as soon as possible.
- For cancellations with less than 24 hours notice full payment will be due.
- Cancellations will not be accepted by email.
Sport & Remedial Massage
This is my main work and primary area of expertise.
It involves the use of massage, soft tissue manipulation, facilitated stretching and exercises to reduce physical aches and pains. Useful for injury prevention, recovery, releasing tension and stress, among other benefits. Learn more.
A woman’s body goes through many physical changes during pregnancy. Massage can be beneficial in many ways. Importantly to relax; to aid circulation and drainage in the legs; to relieve muscular tension and aches that may be occurring due to changing posture and weight; to aid releasing any tightness in the gluteal and sacrum area which is important for birthing
I also work with the Labour Focus pressure points from week 37 onwards to help prepare the body for labour and birth.
Swedish Body Massage
Sports massage can be quite intense. If you are after something more relaxing then I might suggest this classic full body massage treatment.
Foot Reflexology Massage
By gently massaging pressure points and zones on the feet that correspond to other parts of the body, via the nervous system, this relaxing 30 – 40 min treatment can relieve stress and restore homeostasis, the body’s natural equilibrium.
Combine this treatment with a back/neck (or legs) massage to make up a 1 or 1.5 hour session.
Further training certificates include:
- Anatomy Trains: Myofacial Meridians. By Thomas Myers. (anatomytrains.com)
- Psoas: The storer of all stress. By Noah Karrasch.
- Strapping and Taping
- Seated Chair Massage
- Sports First Aid
- Fascinating Fascia Workshop with Robert Schleip PhD
- Pregnancy Massage (wellmother.org)
- Lower Back Pain and the Fascial Connection
- Releasing the jaw
- Sports Thai Massage